Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

♥ Introduction --


Hi, welcome to my blog "Love like candyfloss"! It is named that because love truly is sweet; it brightens up everyone's life!
This blog will mainly revolve around Lolita fashion, but of course I'll include posts about my personal life as well. (: I'll even include outfit posts, tutorials, etc. when I get around to it!

Anyway! Let's talk about me --
I'm a 17 year old girl who has been interested in lolita fashion for 6 years. I only started dressing in it in November though since I can't really afford it (typical for a teen without a job, huh?). I'm also interested in gyaru fashion, but I haven't pursued the style yet... I honestly don't think I could pull it off (I have a baby face...) :/
I'm in the Atlanta Lolita community although I'm not very active when it comes to meet-ups. I love all the girls in the community though; they're all so sweet! Also, I love all things cute and am currently obsessing over adorable stationery goods. My music interests lean towards indie mixed with Electronica, but also dance and Asian "hip-hop". My favourite artists right now are Coldplay and 2NE1.
Please stay tuned for more posts and thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C