Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Halloween" Lucky Packs?


I have never even heard of a Halloween lucky pack... until now!

Innocent World released Halloween lucky packs yesterday; there's 2 types:
A type which is a skirt, blouse, socks [¥12,600] &
B type which is either a jsk or op, blouse, socks [¥15,750]

You actually get to choose the blouse size and colour you want which is perfect for me since I wear a size S in their clothes. S is uncommon from what I've seen with their blouses so FINALLY I can get a blouse the right size!

I ordered a B type pack in Chocolate/ S (I guess technically my dad ordered it since he's the one paying haha), and hopefully it's not out of stock. (I haven't gotten a confirmation/payment email yet since they're seriously freakin' backed up from all the orders).
It's making me really nervous 'cause what if it ends up being out of stock?! I always miss out on their lucky packs so please not this time!! >^<





I talk about Innocent World too much...



Edit: After a 2-day wait, I get told that the pack I ordered is sold-out. Welp, maybe next time!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get the pack! Innocent world is an amazing brand

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C