Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wedding! ♥

Two of my friends are getting married -- yay! They've been dating for 6 years now, so it's about time they took the big leap!
I'm wearing black to the wedding (will that be bad/uncommon?). I just don't want to wear white since I hear it's disrespectful to wear the same colour as the bride.

We went to the little pre-dinner/party/thingy (idk if there is a real name), and everyone there was so sweet. I met Vicki (the bride)'s mom and I was wondering how after 6 years, how could this be the first time I'm ever meeting her?! She said Vicki talks about me all the time and since Vicki can be a little silly, her mom thought I was just some figment of imagination!
Overall, the dinner was just too fun; I can't wait for the actual wedding now!


I'll be posting pictures if I can get any good ones! :D

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I've never heard of anybody wearing black to a wedding. I would be a bit careful 'bout that. But that's just me--liking girly colors at all. x3
    I can't wait to see pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually made a good choice since most of the women there were wearing black! :D

    I haven't received any pictures yet, and since my camera died, I couldn't take any... Sorry! ):

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C