Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Makeup: Before and After

Since my break just started, I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands (which means this baby will get updated often :D), so here we go!

I wear makeup everyday, consisting of: concealer, eyebrow pencil(I think that's what it's called?) eyeshadow/liner, lip tint, blush, mascara, and false lashes.

I'm a little ashamed to show this but...

Me without makeup... oh the horror!

Let's just ignore that picture now...
Right after getting up and washing/moisturizing my face, I get all gussied up.

Here's how I look with all my makeup~ not gorgeous, but much better right?
I'm still not very good at make the adorable droopy-eyes...
Does anyone have any tips/tutorials on how to do it?

Also, I usually do not wear circle lenses since my eyes dry out super quickly.
I wanted to show the comparison though, so I'm wearing a lens in one eye.

Can you tell the difference?

The lenses I own are Barbie King Size in brown; my eyes are already brown/hazel, so there is only a subtle difference. I'd love to get coloured ones like purple or pink, though!


If you have any tips on how I can make my makeup better, or where to get bottom lashes/coloured circle lenses for prices that aren't crazy expensive, please let me know!


Caylee ★

5 comments:

  1. aww you look so cute and you look very young without makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you look so cute. I'm really balls at putting on makeup, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherrypop: Thank you! On the days I'm too sick or lazy to wear makeup, I get called "little girl" alot. Once a stylist thought I was 12... it was embarassing. xD

    Carousellian: Aw, thank you! Haha, that's perfectly fine! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute either way. <3 And I think Daiso has quality bottom lashes for only a dollar or so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine: Thank you! I checked on the Daiso website and found a 10 pack I like! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C