Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Hair! ♥

Kinda pixely (weird...), but who cares? It's all about the hair! ♥

Earlier this morning I went to get my hair done at the lovely Salon Red
Atlanta location. I honestly had no clue what I wanted done with my hair, but the beautiful salon-girl Ashley helped me so much!

She knew exactly what to do (my hair was pretty much two hair cuts in one... not cute).
She blended the layers together by cutting my hair with a razor, and also shaped my bangs into an adorable crescent shape.

But she wasn't done there! She showed me an amazing product called Surf Spray. It gives your hair a natural sexy wave like how your hair looks after you've been in the ocean! She sprayed it on and then defused my hair (I never had this done before, so I was pretty confused xD).

My hair turned out looking gorgeous with a cute waviness!
I made sure to buy the product too; I just love it! (I'll be sure to do a review on it soon, and also a tutorial for wavy hair using the spray/defusing method.)



Caylee ★

5 comments:

  1. Aww your new haircut looks so cute! I love your bangs shaped like that, and the look the surf spray gives ;3; <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous color! I need to do that with my bangs~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laffi: Aww, thanks! You should try the spray too; I'm sure waves would look adorable on you!

    Carousellian: Thanks! I wanted it to be a little darker, but it didn't turn out that way. xD;

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cut is fabulous!! You look so nice with full bangs like this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Lumpy: Thank you so much! I absolutely love full/blunt bangs, so I don't think I'll ever change it. xD;

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C