Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{Review} Bb South - Surf Spray

(my first review -- yay!)


ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
With the help of Surf Spray, rekindle summer with that sexy, wild, wind-styled texture you get after an ocean swim.
Amount: 4 oz.
Price: $23

☞ FOR BEST RESULT

Use on damp or dry hair; let it dry naturally or blow-dry with a diffuser attachment (the wind works nicely too!). The less you touch your hair, the longer it will hold.
Styling Tip: After applying the spray, twist the hair with your fingers -- it helps form the waves better!

☞ INGREDIENTS
Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Exstract, Isoseteth-20, Citric Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Fragrance (Parfum)

☞ WHY I LOVE IT
I really love this spray -- it truly works! My salon-girl used the diffuser method and the waves held nicely in my hair for over 12 hours! Also, this spray didn't make my hair feel rough or crunchy like other sprays I've used.
It works for short or long hair since how much waves/curliness depends on you! (:

Score
Effectiveness ★★★★★
Cost ★★★★ {Sorta pricey for such a small amount... or I'm just cheap xD}
Easy to Use? ★★★★★
Appearance ★★★★★




Caylee ★

2 comments:

  1. aw its great this works, too bad I hate what happens to my hair after I go swimming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carousellian: Your hair doesn't get that lovely wave after a nice ocean swim?! ):

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C