Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

School ;A;

Ahh, that early morning update. So tired...

So! You all know that I'm a senior in high school, right? Okay, maybe you didn't know... xD;

Anyway, my exams are in 2 1/2 weeks, and I have to take ALL of them! I'm freaking out!!
My grade in Government is definitely not what I'd like it to be, so I'm going to have to study my butt off to get the grade I want. I'm afraid I'll end up with a C...

Also, to make matters worse, I'm missing school quite a bit now. I don't have my own car, so if I miss the bus (which is often... I tend to oversleep) I have to rely on others. Let's just say they're a little more than unreliable...
It means I get to sleep more, but HOLY CRAP I AM MISSING GOVERNMENT CLASS. Right now: GPA > sleep; so all these unreliable people have really been ticking me off lately.


Then, next semester I take Econ and I seriously suck at anything in the "Social Studies" area of schooling. Maybe I should get a tutor this time (I should have for Government... but -stupidly!- I didn't take the initiative to do so). I have to pass both Goverment and Econ to graduate, so... I'm a little worried.

Anyone really good at Economic stuff and wanna be my online helper/tutor for next semester? Please?



PS: I've decided that I'll have a giveaway once I reach 25 followers (already halfway there!), so please spread the word about my blog!



Caylee ★

7 comments:

  1. I took macoeconomics my senior year in high school, and it wasn't hard at all. It's mostly understanding how the concepts apply to the real world.

    Given that you're into lolita, you probably already have a good grasp on demand being higher than supply, so you're already set! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highschool was butts. I took government too. You should set multiple alarms, that's what I did to make sure I'd get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. focusing the lens: Well hearing that it has to do with the real modern world makes me feel better. Means I won't have to memorize dates and stuff, right? :D

    Carousellian: Ohhh, I should try that... I only use a single alarm clock right now, and it doesn't help me at all. xD;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your exams, keep focused on them! Im sure youll be fine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'll do my best! Even though Government scares me! >0<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are such a better student than I am, I'm just like "I might get a C? Ok." Haha! But in University it's not such a big deal basically. I hope all your classes go well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! It's just that every year, I get a C in my "Social Studies" class... so this year I've been aiming for a B! (I'm not getting there too well, but at least I'm trying! xD)

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C