Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, December 26, 2010

How unfair ;A;


It's been over 120 years since my area of GA has had a "White Christmas". The weather stations were all saying that snow was like on Christmas (yay!). BUT! It didn't snow on Christmas! It snowed today instead! Even though there wasn't much snow, I feel like the weather just wanted to curse me since I was hoping so badly that I would finally have a White Christmas... ):

Now, on a different note, I need some help.

I finally got bottom lashes, but I have no clue how to put them on properly. They always end up pointing downward instead of out, and it looks drag queen-ish.
Can anyone provide me with nice tutorials that show how to properly apply bottom lashes?
Also, what lash glue/adhesive do you guys recommend? I need a new tube, plus my old kind was crappy.


Caylee ★

3 comments:

  1. It snowed on Christmas over here, but at around 6 or 7 so the ground wasn't white until this morning ;~;. The weather taunts me toooo.

    I have no earthly idea how to work bottom lashes lol! I do want some, since it sounds fun to manipulate your eyeshape with em. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snow did the same thing here also... and i think this will help this should help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp89ERQ5XTw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laffi: The weather is evil, I swear. xD;
    && yes! It's wonderful how large you can make your eyes look by using them. ♥♥

    Cherrypop: It's saddening, huh? ):
    And thank you! That girl is so cute; I'll try cutting the lash into pieces to make applying easier. :D

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C