Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, December 13, 2010

Introducing~: Annabelle!


Sadly she didn't want to come out... ):

Yesterday I got my new kitty! Originally I wanted a boy, but in the end, I decided on getting a girl. I've named her Annabelle (it sounds so regal!)
She's only 9 months old, so she's still a kitten, and she's also oh so fluffy! ♥♥

We still need to... potty train her, but hopefully it will be done by the end of the week! She also has a respiratory infection, but with medicine that will be cleared up too. I really can't wait until she is all better (and potty trained), so then I can play with her!

I'm too excited, everything is all set up for her, and we've welcomed her nicely into our home. I love my new furry friend. ((:


PS: I added a new poll -- please vote!


Caylee ★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C