Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, December 25, 2010

New Nails!



I tried doing leopard print nails earlier!
It was my first attempt, but I think they turned out pretty good. (:
I just chose random colours, and now I regret it a little since pink and yellow don't really go well together (to me).
I'll have to keep practicing in order to get it looking great cause as it's said "practice makes perfect!" ...god I'm so cheesy.
I plan on buying new nail polishes soon, so maybe I'll try a pastel version!



Caylee ★

4 comments:

  1. Oh my~ I love those!!! <333 Good job :)

    Ahhh I'm a sucker for leopard print ;3;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star: Aw, thank you! ♥ All your nails look much better though. xP

    /sigh I am such a sucker for it too. ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're so cuuute! leopard print is so hard to do on nails, too ;O; you did so well~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laffi: Thank you! It really is hard... my right hand looks terrible. xD;

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C