Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolutions~

First I want to wish everyone a very happy New Years Eve.
2011 is almost here, and boy, I am so excited for it!

In 2011, I get to finally graduate from highschool! I've been waiting so long, and I just can't wait any longer! ;A; I also turn 18 in 2011 so that means I can finally get a tattoo (woo hoo!)

I have lots and lots of resolutions, but I'll just post the ones fashion/beauty-related.
  • Get a tan. I'm aiming to be a gal, so I need one of these! It's hard for me to tan naturally, so I'm going to probably start using tanning cream.
  • Get pink circle lenses! I've been eyeing them all year, but have yet to order any. I already wear prescription contacts, and when it comes to pink circle lenses, I've only seen "piano" ones. I'll have to keep searching!
  • Build up my wardrobe. This pertains to both gyaru fashion & lolita fashion. I have a few lolita items now that I've started building up again (I did a style switch), but with gyaru... uhhh, I kinda haven't learned how to style it well for my body yet. xD;
  • Find the perfect petticoat. I sold my other petticoat to a friend since it couldn't hold the heavy fabric of my Antoinette Goblin jsk. So now~ I need to find the perfect petticoat that will give the dress enough poof without kill the petticoat.
  • Improve my nail art. I just recently started really practicing nail art, so I hope that by the end of 2011, I'll be pretttyyyy darn good at it. I mainly want to learn how to do animal print/florals. I'll be looking at quite a few tutorials, to say the least.
  • Start deco-ing! I want to deco my cellphone and camera but have absolutely no idea what to do. I hope I get some big inspiration soon, because I definitely want my items to be beautified!

What resolutions do you have for 2011? And did you fulfill any resolutions you had set for this year?
(For me I fulfilled at least one -- learning how to properly wear top & bottom false lashes!)



Caylee ★

3 comments:

  1. I like ur make...im also into gyaru and is building both my gyaru and lolita closet (ahh so much money :( ...) my resolution for this year is to dress in lolita and gyaru every so often, be stylist everyday .have fun and most important live life without regrets. Honestly, I forgot what my resolution for 2010 were lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherrypop: Thanks! It's so hard being into both... it seems like whenever I get money, it disappears for the sake clothes. hahaha
    Ahhh, living life without regrets is a hard one. Best of luck with all your resolutions! ★

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C