Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, December 4, 2010

{Review} Lemontree11 - Honey Bunka Bear & ring review

(quarter for size reference~)
Oli (lemontree11) now has a blog solely for her crafts, and recently sold her Bunka Bears & Bunka Bunnies. The Bunka Bear only cost 11 USD shipped in the US (or 13 USD shipped Internationally) so I reserved one, and if you were someone who reserved, you got a free gift!

The choices of ribbon for the Bunka Bears (I consider it her dress) were gold/cream or silver/lavender. I chose the gold/cream (obviously). It is absolutely adorable with it's sweet little face! The bear has a hairclip fixture and a brooch fixture as well, so you can wear it 2 different ways. It's really durable! I wore it to school as a hair clip, and even though so many people kept touching it (and one of my friends even squished it with a hug...), it stayed perfectly in place!

The free gift I receieved was a sweet little cupcake ring. The colours of it go well with the Bunka Bear, and it features a cute little star as well. (: The only problem I had with the ring is that the ringbase was hot-glued on. I barely bumped it against a drawer, and the entire cupcake part came off... I superglued the ringbase back on, so maybe it'll fare better now!

All in all, Oli makes such sweet items, so if you like the way the Bunka Bear and ring look, you should check out her blog!

Score
Bunka Bear (gold/cream)
Durability ★★★★
Cost ★★★★★
Appearance ★★★★★ - Absolutely adorable!!

Cupcake Ring
Durability ★★★★
Cost ★★★★★
Appearance ★★★★★


And Happy Lolita Day to all the lovely lolitas out there!




Caylee ★

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the bunka bear is so adorable! I wouldn't mind one but I don't know what I'd do with it. I have nothing that matches with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wear it with items that are cream or have cream-accents. It looks super cute in a casual outfit -- like pinned onto a cardigan. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love those! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C