Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog name & layout change + new nails!

If you haven't noticed already, I changed my blog title (again). ♥
I wanted it to match my tumblr which is all cutesy, so woo hoo~ girly, sweet blog layout. xD

Also, I changed my nails again. I change them about every 2 weeks since I get bored of them easily. I went with a leopard print again, but this time it turn out muuuuch better!
I chose a hot reddish pink and black (it looks gray in the picture...) colour scheme instead of bright, bubbly colours like last time. I've been liking rock-ish colours lately. (:


Also, there's only 4 days left to vote on what'd you like to see included in my giveaway, so please vote!


Caylee ★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C