Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I don't know where else to put this

Okay, so last week we were out of school because of snow. Then out on Monday because of MLK holiday. So Tuesday, when I got back, I had missed stuff from the Friday before the whole snow crap. Well apparently for Econ, we had a performance task that we had the weekend/break/w.e to do. Since I didn't get the info on it that Friday, my teacher said I could could come in before school on Thursday. Well hm, today is Thursday, but I haven't been able to do it. And I haven't even been able to get to the school. =____=
My mom is so fucking unreliable. She was supposed to get me at 7:45 to take me, but instead, she went back to sleep! I called her at 7:45, 8:00, and 8:10 each time she said she'd be on her way soon. Well apparently not since I had to call her again at 8:20! School starts at 8:40 and since I live 25 minutes away from the school, I'd be late which counts against exemptions just like being absent does. My mom started bitching about how she didn't feel well and didn't want to take me... If she wasn't feeling well, she shouldn't have said she would take me in the first place!! God, she upsets me to the point of tears. If I had known she would pull this shit, I would have asked my dad to take me or my brother (they both work and leave very early)! I would have gotten to the school at 7:20, but at least I'd be there! I just wish my mom could actually keep her word for once. She has me late for almost everything which never looks good on my part. I wish I had my own car. :/


Sorry for the ranting and that there's some choice words in there -- stress and being upset does that to you. Hopefully I'll have a normal, happy update later today.


Caylee ★

1 comment:

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C