Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Modifying false lashes

Ranzuki Feb 2011

Seeing this in Ranzuki made me really wanna try it myself! Sadly, I only have one type of top lash (I need to buy more.. both top & bottom) so I used an older pair to add on to the pair I planned to wear.

I cut the old into 5 parts and used the very outside piece and middle piece to attach on.

Original turned into


Ta da! They look much thicker and wispy with the attached pieces. ♥


Original on the left & modified on the right.
To me, the right looks fuller and luscious whereas the left looks... normal. xP

Do you modify your lashes to make then fuller/longer/more dramatic?
I think from now on, I'm gonna start modifying my lashes; the possibilities are endless!



Caylee ★

4 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! That's a great idea! Thank you for posting this. They look so lovely and full! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah: You're welcome! I want to try it with many different eyelash styles. Like combining the really thick spiky ones with the more natural looking pairs. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me want to try out false eyelashes! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey: Haha, you should try them! They makes the eyes looks so lovely and pop!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C