Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Lolita wardrobe~ [img heavy]

Hello beauties!
The beginning of the year is a wonderful time to make wardrobe posts (it's even the theme for egl this month!).
I have a small lolita wardrobe at the moment, but I'm hoping that throughout the year, it will grow and grow. Sadly, lolita is so costly.

I love my little wardrobe none-the-less~

Dresses

So far all my dresses are Angelic Pretty. I plan to get some Meta dresses soon though~
Tea Time OP
Marchen Ribbon
Tiara Rose
Miracle Candy

Skirts

Both AP as well. xD
Chiffon Skirt with Garters
Tiara Rose

Blouse/Cutsew

AP cutsews, Bodyline blouse, and an offbrand blouse!
The offbrand one is actually more minty in colour than the photo shows~

Cardigan/Boleros

All offbrand thrift-store finds
The polkadot one even came with a matching tank top!

Socks/Shoes

AP sandals and Secret Shop teaparties~
Most of my socks are AP and Meta, but I truly adore my see-through ankle socks

Hair accessories

Headbows!! I have the matching headbows for Tiara Rose & Miracle Candy.
Then fuzzy star hairclip, handmade + offbrand headbows, and handmade barrette

Bags

My adorable bags!
Most are from Angelic Pretty, but the plush one is Disney and there's Korilakkuma~.

Rings


Odds-and-Ends
All my tippets/collars and a couple offbrand ankle socks.

My only pair of bloomers xD, fuzzy bear hat with chocomint bows attached, and AP collar~


Well, there ya have it! I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my budding wardrobe!
Also, I'd love to see other people's wardrobes, be it lolita, fairy kei, mori girl, etc!
Much love,

4 comments:

  1. Those see through socks are so cute !!

    I also have that pink fuzzy hat, I got it at Disney World ^~^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ande: Thank you! ^^
    Oh, really?! I love it! Sadly I've never been to Disney World. ;n;

    Ayu: I'm glad you like it all~ ;u;

    May Kay: Hahaha, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C