Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ristar: The Other Sonic

Haha, time to let my inner-nerd out! Earlier today, my boyfriend showed me (well, made me play) the game Ristar.
The game is pretty much a mirror image of Sonic The Hedgehog. The only real differences is that in Ristar you're a star, and that there's no spin dash. Instead, you have a "Grab" attack. The grab attack is quite amusing when used on certain enemies. In the second "planet" in the game, there are purple Salamander creatures and when you use the grab attack and hold it on them, they wiggle like crazy. It amuses me so much! (/loser)
Apparently I'm good at the game, too? I made it further than my boyfriend ever had! (even though I only made it to the third planet...) I honestly think I only did well because the game is so similar to Sonic. It's a fun game none the less, and challenging when you start! I'm definitely glad he showed me the game.

Have you ever played Ristar, or are into old Sega Genesis games like Sonic The Hedgehog? (:


PS: It turns Ristar was actually developed from an idea that would later become Sonic The Hedgehog -- Ristar was originally a rabbit!



Caylee ★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C