Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ahhh, finally! ★



A rue21 is opening in the Fayette Pavilion on the 31st of this month... and I got a job there! I am soooo excited to finally have a real job where the manager isn't some creep. :D
I start this weekend (to help set up all the clothes), and I seriously think I will enjoy working at rue21. I love their clothes and since I work there, I get a discount.

Having this job will also help me be able to earn money for college since I'll be attending Clayton State University starting Jan 2012. It will also allow me to pay for gas, clothes, and all those other things I want! So hime gyaru/lolita clothes, here I come!

Oh, and even more so, I finally got a car!
It's a 2004 Ford Taurus SES and isn't the best car in the world, but it'll get me to and from places (meaning I won't have to ask my sucky mom) and that's what matters!

I'm just so thrilled that everything is starting to look up for me -- I'm ready to be independent!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the job and having a car (⌒▽⌒) gah I still need to save up for a car even though I have my full license and all (ΘεΘ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!~ Congratulations Caylee~! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!
    I should really get a job, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! :D! how wonderful! x3!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C