Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, March 28, 2011

Candyfloss Boutique Grand Opening!


I finally opened my etsy shop and started putting items up!

To celebrate the Grand Opening, all followers of my blog (tell your follow name in the comment box when buying) will get 2 discounts!
First is free shipping until April 30, 2011!
Just use the code GRANDOPENFREE!
Then, if you spend $50+ in one purchase, you get 20% off by using the code GRANDOPEN50!

Come and see the items!
More items will be up soon!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and good luck with your store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so cute~! Congratulations!! :3 A thing to be proud of :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at your shop, and I noticed you're from Fayetteville, GA. That's where I am from originally, too! Peachtree City and Fayetteville, actually haha.

    I just thought that was so cool ^~^;

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C