Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, March 20, 2011

[Tutorial]: The easiest way to perfect french tips!

My prom was last night, so I've been tired as crap all day ...
But none the less, I decided to show all you gals (and guys too, I guess xD) the easiest way to get that perfect french tip~




Apply a base coat to the tip of the nail only.
(about as far down as you want the colour to be)



Apply 2 coats of colour as far down as you want the tip to be.
(only 1 coat is shown here)



Using a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover (pure acetone works best), shape the curve into the bottom on the colour.
Apply a top coat or two, and you're done!


It's so much easier than drawing the curve then trying to fill the colour in evenly. I do my french tips this way, and it honestly takes the least time out of all methods I've tried!

Also!! my giveaway ends tomorrow at 12:00 PM EST so don't forget to enter!


4 comments:

  1. woww is a good ideaaaa i like it!!!!
    like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good idea! thankyou for sharing :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also use this technique and it save a lot of time ^ ^

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C