Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Falling out of love...


I've recently fallen out of love with classic lolita, which is odd because it used to be what lolita style I loved the most. I'm more into pastel but elegant, princess types of lolita clothes. I think it might be cause by my love for himegyaru...

It feels odd wanting to dress in sweeter clothes, but my room looks... like a mori girl decorated it. I spent a lot of time painting and decorating my room, so it'd be more classic lolita. But now, I don't like the dark minty green walls, lacy curtains with flower designs, and all the earthy/floral items on the walls.

I know I still like classic lolita, but I don't think I want to wear it anymore. I think I'm going to sell all my current lolita items and just start anew. About my room though, I don't know whether I should redo it or to just leave it the way it is. (I really want my room lavender...)

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. You will look sooo super cute! x3! I think you should re do your room :D Lavender sounds awesome. Plus if you don't like the way it looks now, why not change it? ;u;!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't like your room, you should definitely start to redo it! After all, it's your personal refuge ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. U have so lovely blog!
    I add U to my fav!:*

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C