Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Favourites: An Idiot Abroad

I'm going to try and do a weekly where I describe things that are my favourites (brands, TV shows, stores, books, websites, etc). I hope this works out.


Since today is April Fools day, Science channel held a marathon of their series An Idiot Abroad. It features Karl Pilkington's 2 friends sending him to the countries where the Seven Wonders of the World exist. Karl is pretty... moronic which makes the show extremely amusing. My favourite episode of the series is when Karl gets send to India. He meets a yogi who has trained himself so well, he can roll his *hmhm* around a stick and be okay! He then meets another yogi; this guy's hair is so long that he has it dreaded, and wears it as a turban. His hair as a turban!

It's such a funny, strange, and informing show. If you haven't seen it, you should really check it out!


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD. you like this show? I thought I was the only one! (despite the millions of viewers). My family and I love this show so much, so much that my mom checked me out of school early so we could watch the marathon. China episode now! Probably the funniest one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thats a cool photo! and i wanna see the program it sounds really funny XD

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C