Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, April 8, 2011

New sponsor! [Pinky Paradise]


I am overjoyed to announce that I am now sponsored by Pinky Paradise!! ♥
They're a super well-known supplier of circle lenses, lashes, and makeup for gyarus (and lenses for cosplay too)! Some of the brands they sell are Eyemazing, Candy Doll, Dolly Wink, Diamond Lash (♥), and Melliesh.

I'm so happy that Pinky Paradise stocks Diamond Lash series! They're available at a price where I won't have to lose an arm and leg (or you either)!

Diamond Lash 'Angel Eye'

And guess what? They were sweet enough to supply me and my readers with a code!
lovelyseaprincess
When you buy a pair of lenses from them and use the code at checkout, you get a mystery gift and a cute animal contact case!
Right now, I only have a pink fish one, but I hope to get all styles!

The code is stackable too, which means if you buy 3 pairs of lenses, you will get 3 animal contact cases and 3 gifts! How amazing is that!

Now is your chance to get amazing lashes, beautiful lenses, and plenty more -- with free cute items!
Just be sure to visit Pinky Paradise!

Have fun shopping for all your gyaru needs! ♥


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, congratulations!

    Now if only I could be a sponsor.
    Not for PinkyParadise, I suck at putting on lenses. I'd be a great sponsor for Jesus Diamante though! XDD

    Seriously though, congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany: Thanks! ☆

    Getting a sponsor isn't too hard~. Oh god, if you had JD as a sponsor ♥♥ You'd truly look perfect in all their clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, you're so sweet~
    Alright, I'm sold, from now on, I'm name-dropping you when I buy from them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C