Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Sponsor: [Wholesale-dress.net]


Last night, Wholesale-dress.net contacted me asking if I would like a partnership, and of course I said yes!
Since it's a wholesale site, the prices are super cheap! Low price doesn't always mean bad quality, though~. The items from this site are really nice! I even managed to find some stuff that would work for himegyaru!



So lovely~! Even though they're not as gaudy as I'd like, I know they'd be a pretty decent pair of shoes for the style! They're also a version with pink lace, but I don't like them as much.


This dress is more casual than full-blown!himegyaru, which is nice sometimes. It has the popular spring-time lightweight feminine look~


And while it isn't really gyaru, this bag is still adorable! The bear looks so cute and cuddly!

Wow, they've got cute items in every category!
If you'd like cute items for wonderfully low prices, be sure to check out Wholesale-dress.net!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a hime-gyaru fan but those shoes are love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear!! ^_^ I love the first outfit photo so much! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C