Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh, auctions ♥ ( +incoming purchases)

I think I'm addicted to Japanese auction sites now -- so many good deals! xD
My dad thinks I'm a little loopy for browsing mbok a lot, but I can't help it; I just wanna be able to get some gorgeous clothes for a good price~ ;u;

So far I've won only one auction, but I'm the highest bidder on another one ( and it ends today. MWAHAHA!)
Now I have quite a few items coming in... so excited~~

AP Polkadot Chiffon skirt + headbow set:
OMMMMMGGG look at those garter belts! /dies


Tiara Rose skirt in sax:
I vowed to get Tiara Rose in every colour, and now I'm halfway there! So beautiful! I think I'm most excited about this one.


Himegyaru wig in light brown:
This should be here like... tomorrow. It's only the 2nd wig I've ever purchased, so I'm a little nervous. What if it ends up looking silly on me? ;n;

EOS Max Pure Pink lenses:
I'm obsessed with pink circle lenses, and now I'll finally have a pair!

I'm seriously too excited about my new items! I hope my other lolita clothes sell (found here if you're interested), so I can buy more stuff! xP


☆ Also, I lowered the prices of my crafts, so please check 'em out!

2 comments:

  1. omg that AP skirt with the garters! *A*! <333! I'm sure the wig will suit you really well x3! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laffi: IKR! Now I want the black colourway too! ♥♥♥
    And you really think so? D'aw thanks; I surely hope so~

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C