Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Goals


photo from Himena's blog

Be nicer and more helpful
  • TOP PRIORITY I have a tendency to get a temper , so from now on I'm going to try my hardest to keep my temper in check. Hopefully it works. xD Also, I want to get better at helping others because I know everyone needs help at times. I like when people help/encourage me, so I'd like to do the same!

Keep at it!
  • As you know, I've been working hard to become a lovely himegyaru and I'm gonna give it 200% effort starting today! Model pictures/blogs and other himegyaru blogs inspire me so much to never give up on my dream. random cat ♥

Spend more time with my friends
  • Lately, I've been shying away from my friends because of work and school. I wanna be able to see my lovely friends! I hope to be able to manage my time so that I can finish with school, keep my job, AND have time with my friends.

Improve my makeup skills
  • I finally got some ageha magazines, and looking through them made me realize my makeup is pretty... well, bland. I've been looking at the tutorials in them, and I'm going to try a lot of them out and find which suits me best. I like looking top-notch, so I'm gonna practice, practice, practice.

Craft more
  • Deco, nails set, and all my other crafts have been put on hold because of school, but I plan to go full throttle with them this month. There's gonna be crafts coming out the wazzoo before the month is over! xD (So look out for them!)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals!~ I know that keeping a job, school, and keeping all your friends happy is a hard thing to do (>u<;; ) (Take it from a senior in highschool...) But I'm sure you'll be able to pull through just fine!~ Time management is something you'll have to be able to do for the rest of your life, so good for you for taking the initiative!~
    Good luck with your gyaru too!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all of your goals! Tbh I've made some goals and haven't really kept to them lawls ;_____; Argh, seriously need to make a new one D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. She look gorgeous!
    I love her shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C