Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{Review} Lioele - 3D Skin Fix Makeup Base & Foundation

as always; click for larger! ♥

Long time no post, lovlies~! There's a new thing taking over my life now. It used to be school, but now it's work! Lately, I work pretty much everyday of the week... so blogging and crafting sort of went out the window.
Today is different, though! I still have to work, but took the time to make this review for 2 of Lioele's amazing products -- 3D Skin Fix Makeup Base & 3D Skin Fix Foundation. (both bought from Pretty & Cute)



No makeup what-so-ever... no eyebrows... AHHHH, so hideous!


With Makeup Base only -- no more super shiny skin!

The Makeup Base comes in a little pump-type bottle, so just pump a little onto your fingers, dab where you want it, then blend in~. A little goes a long way! It does really well to cover strawberry nose, rosy cheeks, and eye bags.


Then the foundation (in Natural Beige)! I always use a foundation a skin tone or two darker.
It makes my skin look like it has a healthy glow, plus it's hard to find foundation of how light I am anyway. xD;


The Foundation also comes in a pump-type bottle, but I've found it easier to apply with a brush than my fingers. A blush or kabuki (foundation) brush work perfectly to apply and blend it.
It only takes 2 half pumps to evenly cover my entire face, including under the chin!


Topped off with Lioele Blooming Face Powder (beige) + Diamond Lashes! ♥
My favourite thing about this photo is that it actually has no editing! The makeup covers all my blemishes!

Score

Cost ★★★★★ - Got them together for $40 instead of the usual $24/26 each!
Appearance ★★★★★ - Lovely packaging~
Easy to apply? ★★★★★ - Comes in a little pump bottle
Coverage ★★★★★ - Hides all my blemishes, and stays on all day. Perfect!


The makeup stays on all day, so re-application isn't necessary. I've found my new foundation!(unless something better comes along... which I doubt xD).
I'll most likely do a review of the Blooming Face Powder as well, so look out for it!

6 comments:

  1. Cool! It MUST be good if you don't need to edit your photos at the end of the day. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing >u< thnks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. This make-up looks beautiful on you!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda: I know! O: I was so surprised when I uploaded the picture and it already looked perfect!

    Giselle: You're welcome! ^^

    Fanny: Thank you so much~ I'm following you're blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you please tell me the ingredients in the foundation? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C