Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sun shine on me ☀


Sorry about my last post; I've been in a real crap mood this month.

It seems like things with my boyfriend are just going all wrong. We don't spend as much time together, and it seems like he doesn't have much interest in me anymore. Lately, he's always too into his hobbies or spending time with his own friends. It makes me feel hurt and loney, but I'm trying to cheer up by spending time with friends. Laffi of Millions of Bows has truly been helping me out to get my mind on other things; she's so sweet and fun.

My weight has been going down though which is good. I've lost 7 lbs in the last two weeks and I'm only 6 lbs away from my goal, so I suppose I should be happy. I guess I'm the type where I'm not truly happy until I reach my goal. I can't wait any longer to be tiny again!

Ive been finishing up my crafts as well in order to be distracted. My Spring Recital bunnies are now cellphone charms , and I have tons of deco stuff coming in to spruce them up even more. I plan to really get into decoden (hime deco, of course!); hopefully I can do well! ★彡


My "secret" rose hairclips are finished too! They turned out lovely in my opinion, and of course I didn't limit them to one design. They're available at my Etsy shop~. Also, I'm selling a pink AP jsk + blouse set here.


I'm trying to learn that there is always sunshine after the rain, and that the sun comes up again each day. I honestly hope I can cheer up real soon, and become a positive thinker. And of course, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there in the world!

8 comments:

  1. Awh, those roses and charms are so cute! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm glad I've been able to help you out! <333!
    And oh my god. those rose clips are amazing ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that about your boyfriend. :( That's not right, but maybe he's going through that "space phase"? Who knows? *shrug*

    It is nice to hear that you are getting into deco den. Can't wait to see what you come up with. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. He might be getting comfortable in the relationship, and feel that the two of you don't need that much time together, because you're already together? Does he know that you've been feeling neglected? It doesn't seem to matter how intelligent they are, they usually need things explicitly spelled out for them, otherwise they think you're okay with everything, and if you get mad out of nowhere, he's not going to have a clue as to why.

    Try to be nice about it though, even though you're really frustrated with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ★彡 Lizzie: Thank you~!♥ I worked very hard on them ;u;

    ★彡 Laffi: Thank you for being there for me, hun~. ;A;

    ★彡 Lavenrose: I don't really understand why he's acting weird, but maybe he does want space. I'll ask him soon.
    Thanks; I hope I can make some lovely items. Maybe I'll open commissions if I get good. xD

    ★彡 Tiffany: We've been together for quite some time (2 years), so I suppose that could be it. I haven't told him that I'm feeling neglected, but I plan to tell him tonight. I'll spell everything out for sure since he can be slow at times. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you rich your goal, even though I personally don't think you need to lose any weight :P.

    Sorry things haven't been going to well, I hope they get better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ★彡 Sasha: I will rich my goal for sure! :D haha I'm just messing~ <3 I don't really need to, but I miss my old weight (from before starting my medicine...). And I'm only 4 lbs away now so yay! ;u;

    I've told my boyfriend how I feel and we're starting to work on it, so I think everything will be better soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C