Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My dream cutsew has arrived!


Hey princesses! Gosh, I've been blogging so much lately -- I feel amazing!

Anyway~ I've been into sax coloured lolita items as of late! Getting the Tiara Rose skirt in sax kind of sparked it, I suppose. I don't usually wear skirts in lolita, so I didn't have much of a clue what to match with it until I saw a stock photo on hello lace!

The skirt used is Tiara Rose!

It immediately became my dream cutsew. I spent months searching for it on auctions sites (to no avail...), and earlier this month, someone posted it for sale on egl_comm_sales! I snatched it so fast -- I just had to!
It arrived Monday, and I couldn't wait to try it on!

#003 Go go girl! - rundown:
♥ Cutsew ~ Angelic Pretty
Skirt ~ Angelic Pretty
♥ Tights ~ Offbrand
Accessories ~ Offbrand
Bag ~ Angelic Pretty
Shoes ~ DreamV

A more casual outfit. I don't wanna give away my Tiara Rose coord I'm planning for AWA.


close-up of my makeup~

Now that I've obtained that one, I have another dream cutsew!
Proper Girl Sleeveless Cutsew~

I feel like it can work well not only with lolita, but with hime as well!
I know it will probably take a long search for me to obtain it , but I'm prepared!

--

Also, I'm getting my hair lightened tomorrow (and possibly getting extensions -- finally!). I'm gonna go blonde! Sooooo nervous about it~ ;A;

Until next time!
Love you all~

5 comments:

  1. That cutsew is so cute! Congratulations on getting it! ^^ I giggled when you have another dream cutsew (there's no end to it! xD). Good luck with finding that cutsew.

    Anyway, I can't wait to see your Tiara Rose coordinate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ★彡 Wanda: Thank you! ♥♥
    Haha, of course there's no end to it! I like always having an item picked out to work towards. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caylee! Cute cutsew c: I remember a while ago I promised you that if I ever sold Milky Chan I'd contact you first and I'd like to offer it to you! Please message me on my LJ if you're interested? I'm not 100% sure but you may have to add me first? http://konanharuno.livejournal.com/profile
    Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon! c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cutsew from AP is so cute!!!

    I love your skirt and shoes! U look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C