Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Phở time + gets ☆


Hello sweeties!
Yesterday I hung out with adorable Laffi! We went to eat phở, but since there was a budget, no avocado drinks this time...
The phở was yummy none-the-less! I had the chicken kind~
The restaurant was also sweet enough to give us a free desert called mocha cake. A delicious treat, but much too sweet for my tastes now. Laffi absolutely loved it!

Afterwards, we derped around the plaza and went into the Morning Glory store. We seem to always spend so much time in there.
I got some cute stickers from there -- Paris theme! So cute and sparkly~

We then went to a beauty store called Missy's. There were so many lovely items! I ended up getting a 2-pair set of lashes , a case for my deco items, and a compact eyelash curler (needed one for my purse~). I wanted some more face masks, but I still have so many left.

Our last stop was MegaMart at Gwinnett Place Mall!
It was so cold in there but we managed~. There were many cute headbands and jewelry.
I also found the perfect necklace! So gorgeous and La Pafait style!!

Downstairs of the MegaMart is a supermarket with a small beauty shop! I was looking at the lip-glosses and the shop owner came over to me swooning about how fashionable I looked! So incredibly nice of her!
The makeup and body creams/perfumes in the shop were really all so beautiful and lovely smelling. I ended up getting a lipstick and a lipgloss. The owner even gave us beauty samples when we checked out!

--

My hair & makeup
Makeup is Sakurina inspired ♥


All the items I got~

I can't believe July is almost over!
Until next time! ♥
Much love,

5 comments:

  1. I love how you do your hair and makeup! You have a wonderful blog by the way, I love it! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and will definitly check back for updates!! You're also incredibly beautiful (but you probably get that all of the time)!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _____________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace and hair flower. :) I also like your updo hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair/makeup/face look just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voe: Thank you so much! ♥
    Made my heart skip ;u; ♥♥

    Wanda: I was so lucky to find the necklace. ;A; & thank you, hun ♥

    Katie: Thank you! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh i love this necklace!!! It's so hime like. i wish have same!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C