Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bi-weekly pay?!, OOTD, + hiatus



Hello dears! Is everyone having a lovely week~? ♥

I received some odd news from my work -- we're going to bi-weekly pay starting September! I know this is standard for most businesses, but my boss has worked there for 7 years and always had weekly pay! I don't understand why they didn't just choose to do it at the start of next year. Now I will have to budget even more.

And! My GOLDS infinity dress arrived on Saturday, so I wore it to work yesterday! Tried out agejo style~

Outfit of the Day: 08/30/2011


Outfit rundown ♥
Hairclip: handmade
Dress: GOLDS infinity
Tights: offbrand
Shoes: Deary (DreamV)
Accessories: offbrand



Now that I've tried it out, I don't think agejo really suits me;
I'm definitely not used to "sexy" styles.
I'll try it out a few more times though before deciding if it really isn't for me.


Also, starting Thursday (Sept.1), I will be going on hiatus from the internet for about a month (until after AWA). I may have 1 scheduled post during then, but I honestly need time away from all the drama on the internet and drama of real life. I've recently had a falling out with someone I truly love and care about, so I just need some time to myself...
I hope everyone understands, and has a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!
    And sorry to hear about drama getting you down D:
    Hope all turns for the best soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes. <3
    And good luck with the hiatus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! It definitely suited the agejo style. I completely understand since I'm not really into agejo either. xD Sexy's just not my thing (defeated by modesty). I'm sorry to hear that you had a fall out. Good luck with the hiatus.

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C