Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, August 15, 2011

Life update + OOTD

Hello dears! ♥彡
I know most people have started back school lately, but not me~
I've still been working my butt off, and it's really paying off! I may be (supposed to be) getting a promotion within the next 2 weeks -- to a management position!

Also! I've had some clothes come in (more coming too *^*), so I think I'll start posting outfits.
Please be aware that I'm not too great at coordinating right now! Some of the first few outfits may look... not so great. I'm trying my hardest to improve, so give some con-crit if you'd like!


#004 Rose Beauty: 08/15/2011

Outfit rundown ♥
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Cutsew: Jesus Diamante
Skirt: Angelic Pretty
OTK socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Deary (DreamV)
Accessories: offbrand



It still looks sort of like lolita. ;A; How to fix that...?


Also, I have some reviews planned since I got 3 new pairs of circle lenses! A deco post coming up soon, too!


Love and Kisses,

6 comments:

  1. You look adorable ^__^
    I'm not too big on the socks - with this outfit might I add though! I bet they'd look cute with somthing else (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. River: Thank you ^^ ♥
    Yeah, I was trying to add something eye-catching (which worked! ☆), but I think it looks a little odd too. :/ Do you think solid otk socks/tights would look much better? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the socks that definitely give you that Lolita feel. I'd say some nice lace stockings, or if you really want a pattern, something more simple, like small flowers or polka dots, or maybe flowers along the side would look good.

    Other than that, I think you're doing quite well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you when you get promoted to a management position. :) You deserve it.

    As for the coordinate, I would say that the only thing that looks mostly lolita to me would be the socks. The rest would blend right in as hime. What you can do is try and make the "puff" bigger so that you can see it better behind the bow and that the bow wouldn't be as big compared to the puff. Another thing could be just curling your hair more. That's all I can think of.

    I wish you good luck with improving the hime look and hope to see the review on the 3 circle lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany: Well dang. xD I'll really have to buy some more simple legwear! Most of my socks/tigthts are patterened, but I think it'll be easy to find some lovely toned-down ones. (:

    Wanda: Thank you! ;u;
    Haha, so the final verdict is for different socks! I really dislike to say this because it will sound like an excuse... but I used a brush the make the bouffant since I couldn't find my teasing-comb. Hence no ultra!poof and kind of odd shape. xD;; I will definitely curl my hair more the next time! ☆

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit.. U look so cute:) Especially skirt and shoes. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C