Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, August 8, 2011

{Review}: Compact lash curler + Darkness lashes


Hello sweeties! ♥ Sorry about not posting as often!
Just 2 reviews for today (items I got last week & half ago ☆)



Compact Lash Curler

This cutie is so small and easy to use! Perfect for having in my purse~
You just flip the plastic part up to activate the spring area, then curl! Also came with an extra rubber strip attached to the bottom for when the 1st runs out~
It can even curl bottom lashes (I have a hard time doing so with my full-size lash curler...)

Score
Effectiveness ♥♥♥♥♥
Appearance ♥♥♥♥♥ - So cute & small!
Easy to Use? ♥♥♥♥♥
Cost ♥♥♥♥♥ - was only $2

DARKNESS lashes

close up


detail
I picked these lashes because of their unique design, plus it's a 2-pack!
They look a tad bit shiny with flash, but they're perfect in natural lighting.
These lashes can work for many styles of make-up! Natural, sweet, sexy -- pretty much all styles! I can't wait to wear these often~

Score
Design ♥♥♥♥♥ - First time ever seeing this design!
Volume/length ♥♥♥♥
Flexibility ♥♥♥♥♥
Cost ♥♥♥♥♥

Be on the look-out for my next post -- it's gonna be a big one!

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog!
    I love how look this lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know that there was a compact eyelash curler. :O That is cute though. xD The lashes looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same kind of lash curler :D cost only 1€ though and it came with some other stuff xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh.. I love this eyelashes!!! They look cool!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C