Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, August 22, 2011

{Review}: Neo Vision Dali Extra circle lens (blue)

Hello darlings!
Today I will be reviewing the lovely Dali Extra circle lens by Neo Vision! They are perfect if you like natural looking circle lenses.
I received these in my "Summer Package" from Pinky Paradise (along with EOS Candy lens + other cute items)~

D E S I G N


These lenses have a pretty yet simple design. Thin black outer ring with 2 different blue tones for the inner area.
Better suited for naturally light eyes. They are a beautiful bright blue colour when captured with flash.

E N L A R G E M E N T
Only 14.2 mm, but they make your eyes looks very doe-esque. Great enlargement for lenses with a more natural feel!

1 in - 1 out


w/ flash


w/o flash


Lashes used in this review were Three Tree Princess Cross & Natural Length #101.

Score
Design ★★★★★
Enlargement ★★★★
Comfort ★★★★★ - Been wearing them to work for about a week now!
Cost ★★★★★
--
Also, my giveaway ends Friday morning!
So if you haven't entered yet, don't forget~. I don't want you to miss out on winning some really cute stuff! ☆

2 comments:

  1. That is some vivid blue circle lenses. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. I am your newest follower. Please follow me back...

    ♥Love from Turkey (Türkiye)♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C