Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, October 9, 2011

AWA 2011 ♠

Hello lovelies! I'm so glad to be blogging again~
I know it's been a week since AWA, but I still want to post my outfits from it.
I wore lolita the whole of AWA (so bad, I know...)! xD


Day 1: #005 Sax Princess
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Bolero: Handmade
Skirt: Angelic Pretty
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: DreamV
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Accessories: Claire's, Offbrand
Wig: GLW Hime


Day 2: #006 Sweet Treat
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
OP: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Secret Shop
Bag: Offbrand
Accessories: Chocomint, Angelic Pretty, Offbrand
Wig: GLW Commission

I talked to the people who run GLW while there, and I'm working towards becoming a muse!
They loved my style and suggested I submit photos. I hope I become one!!


Day 3: #007 Pinkified!
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Skirt: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Secret Shop
Accessories: Chocomint, Angelic Pretty, Claire's
Wig: GLW Wavy

Sadly, I ended up not being able to go the 3rd day.
I still pranced around the house in lolita until it was time to catch the plane, though!


Much love to everyone! ♥♥

8 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I wish I could pull off that style >~<

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i really like your outfits ! you look so beautiful n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie: It's my favourite as well! ♥

    Ande: Thank you sweetie~ ☆ I'd love to see you in lolita clothes - you'd look adorable! ♥

    Lizzy: Thank you ^^ ★彡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit. You look so pretty in it. ^^ Great coordinating going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda: Thank you, hunnie! ♥
    Have your recieved your items yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I have! Thank you very much! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sad I didn't get to hang out with you during AWA! ;A;
    I saw Matt once and he changed his hairstyle so I was like "... Matt???" haha

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C