Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! ☠


Happy Halloween everyone!
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, hunnies~. I've been sick and am just starting to feel like myself again (yay!).

Anywho~, I rarely ever have a costume for Halloween and this year is no exception... (I need to just get an adorable kigu xD)
So today I'm just being lolita!Caylee ~~
(I'm pretty sure most people would think it's a costume anyhow )
This is also actually almost the same as one of my coords for the photo shoot , so you beauties get to (kinda) see it early!

I feel like my face looks weird ;o;
#008 - Happy Halloween!
JSK + Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Sweater: Soo Lee
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: DreamV

My family is having a little Halloween get together tonight~. We're gonna watch a marathon of horror films, and other fun stuff! I'm so ready to be scared half to death! I get so easily scared by horror films and the like, but I love them too much! haha! My first fun Halloween in a while~ ♥

What are you doing for Halloween~?
I hope everyone has a fun one! And for all my lovelies who already had their Halloween -- I hope you had a wonderful day of fright!

I've got lots of posts planned! So 'till next time, sweeties~ ♥

8 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so lovely. I love that print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh I love your dress! So pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana: Thank you! ♥ I hope you had a lovely Halloween~

    Abbie: Thanks~ ;u; It's my favourite & I should really wear it more often ★

    Lizzie: Thank you~ ^^

    Kanan: Thanks, hunny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know funny thing is that before Halloween, I had actually considered being a lolita, but eventually decided not to because I didn't have all the "required stuff" (ex. blouse, jsk, headdress, etc.). xD You look awesome though! :D I'm with you in terms of horror movies. I don't really want to watch them unless I want to catch insomnia. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda!: Oh my gosh, you should've done it anyway! I never wear a blouse with my lolita stuff (I don't even own one...). Always just cutsew or regular shirts I have, but I don't think it makes anything bad~ xD; And thank you! ;u; ♥
    Oh lord, some horror films... xD;;; Have you seen "The Strangers"? I seriously couldn't sleep for almost 3 days after seeing it. xD; So scary ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comment is a little late, so sorry! Anyway, even if I was dressing up in lolita for Halloween, I wanted to get everything right, since it's not "just a costume". xD I had really wanted to convey to strangers what a lolita would look like, despite them possibly not even knowing what a lolita is.

    Anyway, I haven't seen the movie, but now that you mention it, I probably wouldn't now. :P *is too chicken*

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C