Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/10/11 Photoshoot ♥ [Tiara Rose + Miracle Candy]


Hello Princesses!
I know it's only the beginning of the week, but I hope everyone is having an outstanding one so far!

I promised pictures from the shoot by Wednesday, so here they are~

#010: Tiara Rose
JSK + Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Sweater: Soo Lee
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: DreamV
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, Claire's, Offbrand

#011: Miracle Candy
JSK + Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Bolero: Offbrand
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Secret Shop
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, chocomint,
Claire's, hardcandy house, SWIMMER


I submitted a few to Gothic Lolita Wigs as well, and hopefully they love the photos! I know I've said this a bajillion times already, but I wanna become a muse so so bad!
I also got off my butt and created a Flickr set! So far just my favourites on there, but I'll upload more and more throughout the week

Let me know what you think! I truly hope you enjoy them, lovelies~

8 comments:

  1. Wow you look so adorable!!! The rinestones under your eyemake up is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you look really pretty <3 n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana: Thank you! I tried to make my eyes really pop! ^^

    Abbie: Thanks, sweetie. ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fanny: Thank you~ I'm glad you like them! ^^

    Lizzy: Thanks!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! <3 Especially love the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda: Thank you, hunny ♥ ;u;

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C