Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finally got the guts!


Hello Sweeties~ I'm so excited!
Yesterday I wore a full hime outfit (outside) for the first time!
I've worn hime before with some lolita mixed in, but never just full-on hime. I've been practicing and practicing for a long while, and I decided it was finally the day to fully go through with it!


I felt so gorgeous! ♥


#009: Hime rundown:
♥ Dress ~ La Pafait
Bolero ~ Offbrand
♥ Tights ~ Offbrand
Accessories ~ Angelic Pretty, Chocomint, Claire's
Bag ~ Dream V
Shoes ~ Dream V

I really cannot believe that after almost a year, I just now get up the courage to wear full-on hime. I feel a little sad that it took me so long to get up the guts to wear a fashion I love, but it actually took me many years to start wearing lolita... so I guess almost a year really isn't so bad. I got up the courage much more quickly this time!

I want to give a huge thank-you to all my friends who supported my decision to start wearing hime, and encouraged me to never quit! They've been amazing through it all. Even more so, I'd like to thank Wanda of Lavender and Roses because I feel like she gave me that final push to finally wear full hime... she's been a huge encouragement. I seriously can't wait to see her in hime as well. ♥

I want to wear hime way more often now. It makes me feel like a true Princess. ♥♥


Hugs and kisses!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratz!Your courage is much needed ^ ^! You are an example of a good hime~ Courage is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo're wonderful whit this hime outfit^^!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana: Thank you! You're right -- Courage is key!! With courage, you can achieve many goals ♥

    Kanan: Thank you, sweetie! ^^

    Rivriv: Thanks, hunny! Keep on rockin' gyaru too, River! ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! <3<3<3 The hair, the curls, the dress, everything! The only thing that remotely bothers me would be the crown necklace, but that's because the crown was upside down. Other than that, you look perfect! ^^ Congratulations on dressing up in full hime!

    Awww thank you! I am very flattered to see that! o^_^o I will continue on supporting you to be full hime! Please let us know of the full blown experience of being a hime in public. I really want to hear your experience. ^^ Nana is right, courage is needed to pull off a style like this or generally any style that's "out there"!

    Now that you had gotten a feel for the princess look, go out there and show them who's the princess! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda: Thank you!! ♥ Omg, I didn't even notice that the necklace was upside-down in this picture. xD; It's a real devil~ never wants to stay upright! I had to fix it so many times throughout the day. ;O;

    Yay! It felt similar to when I go out in lolita. There's the stares, the people who are all "Awwww! You look like a Princess! Can I take a photo of you? ^^", and then there's the people who give me the stank-eye or make rude comments (none that day, thankfully!!). A LOT like going out in lolita. xD

    Haha, I sure will! Princess for life -- whoopwhoop! xD ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hime style!!*^* you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C