Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Merry Whip Jelly ★


Nope! It's not AP's newest print!
It's just my latest creation~
In lolita fashion, I always see cupcake rings -- they're everywhere!
And when Jewelry Jelly came out, plastic jelly rings started popping up too!
Well, I've decided to combine the two for extra cuteness!!
I present to you... Merry Whip Jelly!

I've only made 4 so far since right now I'm just gauging interest, but I will definitely make more if you lovelies would like me to! Also, I wasn't sure if I wanted to make them all with the heart-shaped pearl, so let me know how you feel about that too~
Right now I can make them in 2 colours -- dark pink and light pink. I'd love to make them in more colourways though! I think sax or lavender ones would be precious~. I'm also starting on barrettes as well!

If you'd like to buy one of the prototypes, the dark pink ones are $5 and the light pink ones are $4. Shipping for US & Canada is $3 & International is $4~
Also! The poll is up, so please vote and let me know if you'd be interested in buying these cuties (a comment explaining your answer would be nice too~)! Thanks!


Much love~ ♥

3 comments:

  1. Very adorable! I think that if you are going to be planning on selling them you should make them in different colours for more variety. :D Seeing a sax or lavender or even mint green would definitely be something interesting. Can't wait to see your barrettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda: Thank you! ;A; Oh my god, I didn't even think of mint -- like lime jelly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are so cute ♥(^∇^)
    I cant wait to see them in more colors and even more so as barrettes!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C