Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Big news for the New Year!

Hello honeys -- the new year is upon us (so so close)!!
The New Year is a time for new beginnings, or if you're content with where you are in life, the beginning of another year of wonderful times!

I have a warm feeling inside telling me that 2012 is going to be a fantastic year for me. I know people are all worried over the world ending and such, but I don't believe it so I'm going to go through this new year at my own pace. I'm going to try and improve my personality since I still have some anger issues, and of course I'll focus on improving my style as well. No one is perfect, but I may as well strive for perfection none-the-less!


Anyway, enough of my little pep-talk! Time for the big news!!

On the 18th of this month, I was featured as Gothic Lolita Wig's customer coordinate showcase
I was insanely excited when I saw! I nearly fell out from being overjoyed!! As you all know (since I've said it a billion times now xD), I really wanted to become a muse for them. I talked to them about it at AWA, etc... Well, the next day, they contacted me about becoming a muse!! When I saw the message, I seriously felt like I was gonna pass out with happiness~
They said I can start my muse album any time I'd like, and I'll be taking pictures of my other wigs real soon to add to it! I truly hope to take many magical photos for GLW, and also shine to the world! Wish me luck!


I wish everyone an amazing New Year and a safe time when celebrating! Please be careful, lovelies!!
Oh! And please vote in the new poll~ ♥


XOXO,

11 comments:

  1. Wow you deserve being a muse for them. You're beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you're such a lucky girl! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have improved so much! Congratulations on being a muse, you truly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna: Thank you so much♥

    Nana: Yuss! Thank you~ ;u;

    Giselle: Thanks, sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laffi: Thank you hun! It's made my end of the year so amazing~~ ;u;

    Ande: Thank you; you have too!★
    Aw thanks~ I'm insanely excited about it all!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You're sure and inspiration to me! Actually it's that posting that lead my to your amazing blog. I hope the next year is equally as wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alsatia: Omg, thank you! I'm so happy to be an inspiration to you! ;A; I also took a look at your blog and I'm pleased that you're getting into lolita fashion again!
    Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything~. I hope you have a lovely new year as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being a muse! You certainly deserve it and I'm so happy for you! <3 You truly look beautiful in that photoshoot too!

    Happy New Year and the best of wishes to you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♦ Wanda: Thanks so much! I'm seriously overjoyed about it, and I'm glad you feel that way ♥ ;u;

    Happy New Year to you as well! I'm sure you have great plans for this new year! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C