Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hime goodies!

Hello Honeys!
Happy Wednesday! The middle of a new week~ -- did everyone have a wonderful Christmas and has been staying positive this week?
I know I've been posting tons and tons of lolita stuff lately, but never fear -- I haven't given up himegyaru or lost my love for it!
I actually received my package this week ("XMas gift to myself") and it had quite a few hime goods in it! Stuff from La Pafait, Pinky Girls, R・F, and TRALALA! (one item was being worn xD)

Also, I really think my mobile wardrobe is getting too full. Probably time to buy some more fancy hangers and start one just for hime clothes!

And of course I made a few couple oufits with my new clothes~


Outfit rundown
Top - La Pafait
Skirt - Angelic Pretty
Jacket - Pinky Girls
Tights - Offbrand
Boots - Offbrand
makeup






Outfit rundown
Dress - TRALALA
Jacket - Offbrand
Tights - Offbrand
Shoes - DreamV
Accessories -Angelic Pretty, Offbrand, Paris Kids
makeup


I think my coordinating skills are improving nicely! What do you girls think? I'll keep working hard!!
Also, I just went with my natural hair for all of these, so I hope it looks lovely enough!

I'm just so extremely excited to have more hime clothes now! I can't wait to have enough to wear himekaji almost everyday!

Even more so, a wonderful event happened last Monday night (some of you already know)!! Everything isn't 100% yet, but oh boy! I really can't contain myself here! It's something I've been hoping and wishing would happen for a while now~. I'll definitely spill the beans by New Year (only a few days away so you'll all know soon)!

I wish everyone a lovely rest of the week, and may only good come of it!

Love and kisses,

8 comments:

  1. oh that second outfit is really cute~! I miss you caylee <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laffi: I'm glad you like it!♥ I had a go at mixing patterns~
    I miss you too, dear ;A; we needa make some plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you look adorable! All this pink madness haha! I should get pink clothes- I don't have any really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of pink clothes you have there! :D And pretty pink clothes at that! (Haha, just noticed that I sorta did an alliteration) Anyway, I love your coordinates, especially the first one! You should show us your closet once you buy enough hime items! xD

    Oh and Merry belated Christmas! Hope that you had a fun time with your family and friends! I keep doing that too! The Christmas gift to myself! >>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kassidy: Thank you! ;u;
    Haha pink madness! I used to not be real big on pink either, but it's such a prominent colour in hime that I've learned to love it! >3<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanda: Of course; never too much pink~!! xD
    Yay! I'm glad you love them! The first outfit is pink pink pink!♥
    Oh goodness, I will~ I should take a picture of my rolling wardrobe to show you guys. I don't think it can fit anymore! xD

    You too!♥ I just stayed at home, but it was fun none the less! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C