Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh the weather outside is frightful~ ❄

Hi sweeties!
Just a quick, short post for today~!
It's starting to really pick up the chill here in GA, meaning I've been having to buy more long-sleeved items!
I picked up a lovely lavender bolero while thrifting, a gorgeous cardigan from work, and a blouse through trade! I know I always say how I prefer cutsews way more than blouses, but I thought I'd give it a try~. The last time I wore a lolita blouse was at Momocon, and that was about 8 months ago

I photographed my other 2 items received in the trade just because they're so cute to me! A pair of see-through socks and a Paris Kids necklace~ my trade partner made the necklace shorter for me, too! (so sweet~)
I tried the blouse on and it fits incredibly well, so I think I've made a good choice! I'll get to wear it tomorrow, and of course I'll have photos up sometime next week~ I'll also be posting some tips to stay warm this winter while still looking adorable (and loli-fy a few winter items)!

Thanks for reading!! I hope everyone had a great week, and has an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What cute stuff! ^^ Love the bow necklace. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute items, especially the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C