Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thriftstore outting~


Hello sweeties!
Yesterday, I did one of my favourite things -- thrifting! It seems that lately I always find little goodies that work with fairykei, lolita, and otome style.


How I did my makeup~
I think the workers at my local Goodwill are now used to seeing me come in with big eye-makeup and (usually) odd clothes on. Sometimes other thrifters even stop me tell me that I dress uniquely (in a good way). It truly delights me that people appreciate different styles of dressing rather than just what's "in".


All my goodies!
Blue gradient cardigan
Wooden shelf
Lemony Snicket books
Food container/bento box
White wedge sneakers
Original Bedtime Bear

Boy was I amazed to find the Cinamoroll bento! Perfect condition too!
And the Care Bear... lucky!
The wedge sneakers were a wonderful find as well. My Reeboks are way too big for me (selling them... let me know if you're interested!), so these new sneakers were well needed!

Overall, I'm incredibly pleased with my finds. I can't wait to set up the wooden shelf! Reminds me that I need to take photos of my room; I'll do that soon!

Thank you for coming and reading!
I read all comments~ I also try and reply to each and every one, so don't feel shy to leave one!
I hope everyone is having an amazing week! ★彡


P.S: I put up a new poll, so please go and vote in it~. For choice "Other", please answer in a comment! (Btw, 3-way clips are brooch, hairclip, AND cellphone charm [detachable] ^^)
Also, my sales post has been updated as well! Check it out ★

XOXO,

4 comments:

  1. Aw I haven't been thrifting in a while, I miss it u v u! The bedtime bear aaaa! so cute *u*! I hope I can find a shelf next time I go I need some hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you should go real soon! Enjoy the love of thrifting again xD
      He's for you! ;u; We seriously need to meet up so I can give you XMas and Valentine presents ♥

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your thrift finds! :) My version of "thrifting" is basically dollar store shopping. (Everything for a $1? Yes please!) I had managed to find some cute plush bears during my last trip.

    Anyway, can't wait to see what your room looks like! Are you going to be doing a room tour soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (◕∀◕⌤)★
      Ohh, I've never done that! I should really check out my local dollar stores for cute items! (I know they at least have good cookies... xD)

      A room tour is a great idea! I think everyone will be so surprised by my room! xD

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C