Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February nails~


Hello Beauties! Thank you for coming and reading!

It's been so long since I did a post about my nails, but I feel like my nails this month are extra special~
To me, February is the month of love -- Valentine's Day is a big event this month! Couples and singletons alike can enjoy this holiday~
Even more so, my birthday is this month too (it's Thursday to be exact; so close!)~ I'm crazy excited!

I tried to incorporate those two events into my nails this month --
glitter nails with pink hearts and lavender presents!

I think the pearl heart adds an especially cute touch

I hope you guys like them! Anyone have special nails for this month/Valentine's Day too?


6 comments:

  1. Your nails are nice! I love the simple designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥ I tried to make sure they can match many outfits ^^

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I wish I was capable of doing nail art!

    Happy birthday (early, I know :P)! I hope it's the best <3




    Be sure to check out my blog giveaway: http://ohdeculture.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-blog-anniversary-plus-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard at first -- just practice! ;u;
      Thank you!! ♥


      I entered your giveaway! Such cute prizes! ;A;

      Delete
  3. Nice nails! ^^ I find that the pearl heart adds a nice touch as well.

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C