Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to me~


Yayyyy! /cheers (◡‿◡✿)
One more year of my life has passed, and I'm so glad I've made it to year 19!

Birthday Bash
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Cutew: Angelic Pretty
JSK: Bodyline
Socks: Metamorphose
Shoes: Sechuna

Bag: san-x
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, chocomint,
handmade, hardcandy house


Wearing the adorable Soft Cream by Bodyline today!
A girl's got to look and feel her best on such a special day~
I wanted to wear it with yellow, but the shoes aren't here yet. I guess that'll just be for another time then.
Not really doing much for today, just chilling (which usually means crafting ), maybe a little shopping, going out for dinner, and then there's a little party at work tonight (not related to my bday though xD)
Gonna start planning my Valentine coord today too. It's gonna be a pretty calm day

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I haven't seen much posted by you lately; I hope you're doing well ♥

      Delete
    2. I'm doing alright ^_^ I miss blogging soooo much, but I can't quite bring myself to return unless I can continue following the fashion properly, lol. But I'll always keep up with all of my favorite blogs!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderfully festive outfit! Very very cute! Happy Happy again missy! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! ^^
      & Thank you for your sweet wish! ;u;

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful birthday! Happy 19th!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! *A*)/ I'll have pics up sometime today~
      & thank you! ♥

      Delete
  4. Pretty outfit! And happy birthday! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C