Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Sweetie Pies!
Today is the day for love~ woo hoo!
I actually have to work today (headed there now!), so I'm not doing much lovey stuff! xD Probably gonna just watch some movies tonight with my bestest guy friend
I did decide that I'll be wearing lolita to work today, though!
I' trying to be in the Valentine Spirit, so it's mainly a mint x brown coord. I hope you like!
Headbow: gift made by Jesse
JSK: Baby, the stars shine bright
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand
Accessories: Alice Doll, Angelic Pretty,
claire's, offbrand

I hope everyone has a magnificent Valentine's Day! And if yours already ended, I hope it was fantastic!

Let's spread some love!

6 comments:

  1. Wow our outfit is so cute~ ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ How was your Valentine's Day?

      Delete
  2. i love you outfit! i hope you had a great valentines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥
      It was an incredibly chill Valentines; loved it! ^^

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit! Speaking of mint and brown, I saw velvet coat hangers in those same colours a few days ago at a discount store! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im gglad you like it! ^^
      Ohhh, I bet those were gorgeous! Velvet and plush fabric hangers are the best ;u;

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C