Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Outfit snap~ [+ contest!]


Hello darlings! Thank you for coming and reading~
Happy February!
Today I've got an outfit snap for you all (+ makeup shot too!)~

I've been almost obsessive with La Pafait clothes lately -- they're all so adorable! Also, La Pafait's dresses are shorter than other brands (at least the dresses I have)... which is wonderful for me!
I got the dress off auction site~ the necklace is actually made onto it! Super cute! There is one tiny flaw, but it'll be easy to get out. So no worries~


I went for a cute yet elegant look this time, so no heavy make-up. I actually felt more comfortable this way!




Also!! GLW's Model Search began the other day!
I'd really appreciate if you vote on my entry!
Thank you! I hope everyone is having a lovely February (and weekend) so far~!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! you're awesome! I'm going to vote you! =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (◡‿◡✿)
      Please share too if you get a chance? ♥

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your outfit! <3 Very elegant indeed. I am usually the opposite with La Parfait dresses (and even Liz Lisa dresses) regarding the shortness. I am a very tall person so it would be way too short on me. Dx You look so cute in the model shot! :D I will definitely vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! ♥♥
      Awww, JD would be much better for you then; their dresses are pretty long! ^^
      And yay! Thank you! (◡‿◡✿)

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C