Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Photos from the past few fun days ★

Hello lovelies!
Yesterday I hung out with my wonderful friend Jesse~ we went out to tea and did a little shopping! I always take my camera when we hang out, and each time I seem to forget to take pictures... so bad of me I know. We had a really fun time none the less, and I can't wait to hang out with him again!
I do have pictures from my birthday, though! My mom took me to Atlanta to eat at The Melting Pot. I think a few local girls go there often, but it was my time ever going! It was also my first time fondue-ing!(or however you would say it... xD)
Our sweet server Justin asked what the special occation was, so I told him that it was my birthday~
They brought me adorable chocolate dipped strawberries + a piece of red velvet cake as a little treat! I should've taken a picture while the candle was still lit, but I wasn't really thinking at the time. I just wanted to eat the strawberries!
It was truly a wonderful birthday weekend; I can't wait till my birthday next year!
And I hope all of you had a delightful weekend as well!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Happy early birthday! Founding is so fun, and everything looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! Ah, it was amazingly delicious! ;A;

      Delete
  2. Aren't fondues super fun!? We had a few pots at home that we enjoy using on occasion! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I really want to go again soon.
      It seems like a perfect thing to do for birthdays and Valentine's Day ;u;

      Delete
  3. it all looks lovely! i adore fondue ^^ i hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; I had a great birthday! ^^
      I hope to fondue again soon <3

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C