Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Improvement?


Hello Cutie Pies!
I know I said this last time, but I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been posting much lately. Work has seriously been driving me nuts lately.

Post for Day 3 of my SF trip is all typed up and ready to go, but I wanted to post something a little different today!

I've really been keeping up with RuPaul's Drag Race lately (anyone else absolutely adore that show?!), and it always amazes me how gorgeous everyone's makeup turns out!
So inspired by those lovely girls, I decided to try and seriously get into contouring my face. I know it's a big deal in the gyaru world how your makeup looks, and many girls get comments/questions of "Work on contouring!", "Why don't you contour?", etc etc.

Now I'm not master of makeup, but I wanted to show how I've been doing mine lately.
I guess I've kinda turned it into a tutorial?
I also know that no people's face are exactly the same, so you may need to do differently with your face shape!

With just base foundation/eyes done

Contour mapping

I use Too Faced "Snow Bunny" palette~
The blue on the contour map is a mix of 2 & 3. ^^

Ta da!



Lashes used are from Daiso and lenses are Princess Mimi Almond Brown.
And of course, I was wearing my lovely new headband that I won in Ande's giveaway!

So what do you lovelies think? Improvement on my part or no?

3 comments:

  1. Aw yay! You got it :3

    I think your nose contour looks great! I'm not a makeup genius or anything, but I like the shape you created ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I love everything that I got! I even wore the Hello Kitty watch today -- it's comes in handy! <3

      Thank you! I think I need to blend better, so hopefully I'll improve even more! ^^

      Delete
  2. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C