Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, April 6, 2012

Sorry I've been gone so long ;u;

Hello darlings!
I feel terrible that I haven't blogged in so long... image Life had just been so darn hectic. Working like hell, been getting real sick (worked to death, anyone?). Just not fun at all image
Luckily my work schedule will be going back to normal soon (part time instead of full time), so I'll actually have time to write posts! And to start getting well! I'll get to be happy and healthy once again image
Since I work full time lately, I haven't had much time to relax or really do many enjoyable activities. image I went to Momocon for a day and was able to see Jesse on Saturday (which was a blast), but recently I've just been crafting, napping, or Sudoku-ing during my few moments of time off work.
What I've been working on are frog accessories for a fairy kei outfit; I call them Froggy Friends!
I plan to make a "fuzzy" version too, and I even found a frog backpack while thrifting, so my outfit is coming along quite nicely~.image
Sadly, that's really all I've been up to lately; hope it isn't a bore to you!
I've got a wonderful "apology" surprise planned for all my lovely readers image, so hopefully it makes up for my lack of posting. It'll be announced next week -- stayed tuned for it!
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend and Easter Sunday (if you celebrate) too! Much love~ image

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Welcome back~ : D Your hair is looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; it's be so long! ;A;
      Aw, thanks! It's actually a wig (from Minty Mix <3). I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Ooh girl I know what you mean. All I do is work lately, it's killing me!!

    Get better soon! Looking forward to more posts ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know you feel me, gurl. ;3;
      It's gonna be the death of us xD

      Thank you! <3 I hope I get well super quick this time around -- just gotta keep my head up!

      Delete
  3. A frog themed fairy-kei outfit? That's amazing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frog themed fairy kei outfit is definitely going to look interesting. ^^ Hope you get better! (Being overworked is so not fun :( )

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C